The Union Vale Historical Society Needs you:
Want to know how Union Vale came to be?
Do you have questions on its beginning ?
Come join us for a walk through our Town’s history. Contact Peter Bonk at 845-489-7251 to become a member of YOUR walk through our Town’s history.
Mary Lou DeForest
Our Neighborhood Libraries
Thank you to ALL our business for their 2017 donations! It was a wonderful firework display that was enjoyed by all who attended!
Peter & Mary Lou DeForest
Councilman Steve Frazier
John & Kathy Welsh
Residents of the Town of Union Vale have access to all of the materials and services provided by the 66 libraries that are part of the Mid-Hudson Library System.
· Over 2.25 million books, dvds, audiobooks, and magazines
· Over 11,000 downloadable ebooks and audiobooks through the Overdrive app
· More than 90 downloadable magazines through the Zinio app
· Full-text access to Consumer Reports online
· Databases for learning languages, fixing your vehicle, homework help, resume assistance, and more
· Community meeting space
· Programs for all ages
· One-on-one technology assistance
· ...and so much more! Click above on any library logo to learn about each library's individual services. All free with your library card.
Appreciated & Needed
Union Vale Fire Company Website - Always looking for volunteers, there is a job for everyone.
Historical Society Seeking New Members