Posted: 11/28/16 East Mountain North Project
The Union Vale Historical Society Needs you:
Want to know how Union Vale came to be?
Do you have questions on its beginning ?
Come join us for a walk through our Town’s history. Contact Peter Bonk at 845-489-7251 to become a member of YOUR walk through our Town’s history.
Historical Society Seeking New Members
Our Neighborhood Libraries
Residents of the Town of Union Vale have access to all of the materials and services provided by the 66 libraries that are part of the Mid-Hudson Library System.
· Over 2.25 million books, dvds, audiobooks, and magazines
· Over 11,000 downloadable ebooks and audiobooks through the Overdrive app
· More than 90 downloadable magazines through the Zinio app
· Full-text access to Consumer Reports online
· Databases for learning languages, fixing your vehicle, homework help, resume assistance, and more
· Community meeting space
· Programs for all ages
· One-on-one technology assistance
· ...and so much more! Click above on any library logo to learn about each library's individual services. All free with your library card.
Cricket Valley- Early Tree Clearing March 15